sugar, we’re goin’ down // fall out boy
i’m just a notch in your bedpost
but you’re just a line in a song
this is a necessity for me
dude the oxford comma is the shit i am all up on that bitch like woo woo
all right, you’ve convinced me.
shoutout to people working weekends and overnights and overtime, people working in hospitality and retail and food service, who are sacrificing time with their loved ones, so fuckers with weekday desk jobs get to live comfortably with the amenities we provide while simultaneously shitting all over us for not getting “real jobs”
This literally does not happen
You literally have no concept of the grown-up world.
new aesthetic: man covered in cacti, surrounded by confused police
I don’t understand this aesthetic.
neither do the police
things i want to do with u:
- take u to a place with low light pollution so u can look at all the stars
- make out
- dance by ourselves in the middle of the night
- go to a cool place
- bathe together
- walk around a museum and hold hands
- play the sims using the most ridiculous strategies
- make out
- build a blanket fort
- make out in said blanket fort